We are here to update you always

Friday 28 December 2018

A 300l student of the Ahmadu Bello University (ABU), Zaria in Kaduna state identified as Aisha Omolola reportedly committed suicide

A 300l student of the Ahmadu Bello University
(ABU), Zaria in Kaduna state. identified as Aisha
Omolola reportedly committed suicide on
27th December. According to reports, the
student allegedly consumed a pesticide
popularly called "sniper"

The incident reportedly happened at Samaru,
Zaria. The deceased left a suicide note behind
for her family and loved ones, she also
documented some of her personal information
such as her passwords, ATM pin etc.
As seen in the suicide note; " Just like I said, If I
am no more please hold my family especially my
mum and dad responsible. I have tried to be the
best I can be, Stayed away from them just
because they blame me for their mistakes and
they cant love, help and take care of me like their
own.

My mum has made life a living hell for me only
because she is bipolar and frustrated. Accusing
me of being a witch, trying to bill her and being a
cursed child even though my brother is
responsible for my education and upkeep.

The only thing she helps me with is my feeding
money. I have gone out of my way to take care of
my mum by giving her food and money but I still
end up being her problems. My brother cant stick
to his promise anymore best he feels I am not his
responsibility and I have my
own family. I hope and believe that now that I am
gone, It will bring them relieve and happiness.

I am so sorry Collins, I had to leave you this way,
Maryam Olayemi you have been more than a
bestie to me. I am also sorry to all my friends and
well-wishers, I love happy but I’m nothing but a
broken child. I don’t believe in God anymore, cos
I cant see my purpose anymore. I Love you all so
much.

Please bury me immediately I am found dead
Love you!"
She reportedly took her life after a hangout with
her friends, she also updated her WhatsApp
status after the hangout, telling her friends: “I
love y’all” and saying: “Rest girl... You need to
rest”.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this post. like, share and we update you the more